Saturday, October 13, 2018

Temples Serve to Bless Gods Children


I love temples!

The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are some of the only Christians who have temples they worship in on the earth today. In these temples is done marriages where a man and a woman can be sealed together for eternity.

As a member of the church of Jesus Christ I love being able to go the temple and be strengthened. I love as I go to the temple I can feel more peace and joy in the weeks following the temple visit. Some of the most important things in our lives are assisted by temples. As humans we desire friendship and love and another human to share our lives with. In sacred temples can a man and woman who love god and love each other seal there love for an eternity. To me this sealing by the power of god shows me how heavenly father cares and wants what we want in life and wants what makes us happy and brings us joy.

The church leader has promised some things if you attend the temple:
  • ·         “You will love your family with a deeper love than you have loved before.”

  • ·         “You will learn how you can be like Him. Even the power of godliness will be manifest to you.”



I know I want a girl that is really loving and has a heart of a lion. I want to find a girl who has the kindness of snow white and the maturity of a queen. Just like the quotes above to find such a loving girl I couldn’t imagine her not being a girl who keeps a place in her heart for temple attendance and if I want those characteristics I have to be doing my part and making some time for the temple now and then.


There is nothing in all this world as important to each of us as putting first in our lives the things of God's kingdom, as keeping the commandments, as magnifying our callings in the priesthood, as going to the house of the Lord and being offered the fullness of the blessings of our Father's kingdom” Joseph Fielding Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment